Parenting in the Cyber Age: How to Protect Your Child Online
Time & Location
About the Event
Laila Sayed, lawyer and Chair of the ISMA Privacy & Data Committee
What parents need to know about the Cyber Environment and Privacy
It’s no longer about taking candy from strangers but now about behaving safe online, internet challenges which have caused suicide and other disturbing tragedies.
- Teaching children how to use tech by example: How parents use their devices sets the scene.
- What parents need to know about sharing everything about their child online
- The internet is forever: sending nudes, bullying behaviour, or conducting yourself in a less than positive light.
- What “Taking Control” online means: A measured and informed approach to using social media.
- How you can have courageous conversations with your children about their safety and online behaviour.
- Parenting in the cyber age$25+$2.50 GST$25+$2.50 GST0$0